In this section we will look at how to find print books at the Tyndale libraries through our local version of WorldCat:
- Search for the item in Tyndale's WorldCat
Note: See Basic Search and/or Advanced Search for details
- In your Search Results check the Book box under Format
Note: this will limit your search to books only. For more information on limits see section on Sorting / Limiting Results
- Click on the Title in the Results List
- Scroll down to the Find a copy in the library box and make note of the following:
* Call number
Location of the book:
- Main Library
- Education Library
- Library Use Only - Circulation Desk at Main or Education Library
Click on the Editions and formats >> link beneath a record to see if that title is available in eBook format.
The Editions and formats >> link will also advise you if there are other editions of the item available through the Tyndale Libraries.
Now let's look at how we can find and view eBooks through Tyndale's WorldCat. Click Getting eBooks to find out.