How to find Chinese material at the Tyndale libraries through our local version of WorldCat:
1. Search for the item in Tyndale's WorldCat. WorldCat uses pinyin (i.e. 汉语拼音, not 通用拼音 of Taiwan) to romanize Chinese characters; you can search by pinyin or Chinese characters (either simplified or traditional, the system will search both).
Note: See Basic Search and/or Advanced Search for details
2. In your Search Results check the Chinese box under Language.
Note: this will limit your search material in Chinese only.
3. You can also check the Book, Article, Audiobook etc. box under Format
Note: this will limit your search to certain formats (books or articles etc.) only.
4. Click on the Title in the Results List
5. For material held physically by the library, scroll down to the Find a copy in the library box and make note of the following:
* Call number
Location of the book:
Click on the Editions and formats >> link beneath a record to see if that title is available in eBook format.
The Editions and formats >> link will also advise you if there are other editions of the item available through the Tyndale Libraries.
6. For electronic material, scroll down to Find a copy online; click on the link(s).