You can use the Course Reserve search screen to locate reserve items for individual courses. To access this screen take the following steps:
- Go to the Tyndale Library website (www.tyndale.ca/library)
- Click on the Advanced Search link beside Catalogue Search on the home screen
- In the top left-hand corner of the Advanced Search screen you will see the link Search. Drag your mouse beside the drop-down menu.
- In the Search drop-down menu select Course Reserves to access the Course Reserve search screen
- Click on Reserve items to search for course reserves by title of the resource. Click on Courses to search for reserves by course.
- Enter the name of the course/course code or title of the reserve item into the search box
- Click the Search tab