Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Having trouble authenticating?
Having trouble Authenticating to Online Library Resources?
The following issues may prevent authorized users from authenticating to online library resources. Please check these issues:
- Update your bookmarks and links that contain an obsolete "ezproxy" notation.
- Update links in reading lists that contain "ezproxy" in the link.
- Many obsolete links can be updated using the prefix https://go.openathens.net/redirector/tyndale.ca?url= in place of the old ezproxy prefix, however unique URLs are needed for resources from Ebsco, Proquest and Gale platforms that do not use a prefix.
- If you want to migrate your old Proquest Ebook Central bookshelf you must remember your login and password and submit your request at https://tyndale.libanswers.com/
- If you use Zotero to automatically redirect to a proxy, you may need to modify your Zotero settings. See instructions on how to disable Zotero's proxy redirect.
- If you have authentication rights with another university these can interfere with your Tyndale authentication. Please disconnect from the other institution first.
- If you have a VPN connection to Tyndale or another institution. Please disconnect from your VPN connection. This can interfere with Tyndale's OpenAthens. Authentication.
OpenAthens uses a different technology to manage access to resources, which will change the syntaxes of the links currently in use to allow seamless user authentication. To update links, make sure you have started an OpenAthens session and bookmark or copy-paste your updated link.
Signing into Ebscohost
If you get an Ebscohost login screen that asks for a login and password, do not sign in. Instead, look below and sign-in by institution. Choose Tyndale University from the list.
If you have any issues, please get in touch with your library staff, they will be able to help you. Go to https://tyndale.libanswers.com/