Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this section
The "Health & Physical Education" section provides research tips, library resources, and lesson planning ideas relevant to teaching health and physical education in Ontario. Use the drop-down menu or one of the links below to navigate through the pages of this section.
- Library Resources - How to use the library catalog; browsing the Tyndale collections; suggested journals; interlibrary loans, summaries of the overall and specific expections in the Ontario curriculum
- Indigenous Perspectives - Printed and electronic resources for weaving indigenous perspectives into the classroom
- Online Resources - Electronic resources and free online resources for lesson planning
- iPad Apps for the Classroom - iPad apps that you can use to teach Health & Physical Education in the Ontario classroom
- Android Apps for the Classroom - Android apps that you can use to teach Health & Physical Education in the Ontario classroom
- Professional Organizations - Links to regional, national and international professional organizations for health and physical education teachers