The "Health & Physical Education" section provides research tips, library resources, and lesson planning ideas relevant to teaching health and physical education in Ontario. Use the drop-down menu or one of the links below to navigate through the pages of this section.
- Library Resources - How to use the library catalog; browsing the Tyndale collections; suggested journals; interlibrary loans, summaries of the overall and specific expections in the Ontario curriculum
- Indigenous Perspectives - Printed and electronic resources for weaving indigenous perspectives into the classroom
- Online Resources - Electronic resources and free online resources for lesson planning
- iPad Apps for the Classroom - iPad apps that you can use to teach Health & Physical Education in the Ontario classroom
- Android Apps for the Classroom - Android apps that you can use to teach Health & Physical Education in the Ontario classroom
- Professional Organizations - Links to regional, national and international professional organizations for health and physical education teachers