Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find case studies using the eJournal databases
The Tyndale Libraries has subscribed to the following databases that could be used to find case studies in Education. The following boxes contain recommended databases and search strategies that could be used to find case studies in education.
Education Research Complete
To find case studies using Education Research Complete take the following steps:
- Click the Advanced Search link
- Enter the topic of your case study in the First Search Box (Example: "excellence")
- Select Case Study in Document Type
- Enter another keyword in the Second Search Box to refine your search (Example: "high school")
To find case studies using the ERIC database take the following steps:
- Enter the keywords "case study" or "case studies"
- Add additional keywords (i.e. assessment) to refine your search
- Click Search
Note: Click on the Limit icon to access the filtering options that you can use to narrow your search (i.e. Author, Subject, etc.)