Distance Education Services at the Tyndale Libraries
Welcome to the Tyndale Libraries' Distance & Online Education
Library Services Research Guide
As a distance education student you have access to the same library services and privileges as on-campus students. Those library services and privileges include the following:
- Access to the printed and electronic resources available through the library
- Text, phone, chat, email or in-person research assistance
- Access to online workshops, research guides, and tutorials
The purpose of this research guide is to show you how to access those library services and privileges from home.
Services Available to Distance Education students only:
- Document delivery
- Interlibrary loans
Who is eligible for the Distance Education students:
- Students enrolled in an online or distance education course for a credit at Tyndale and who reside in North America
- Students who live 100 KM or more away from Tyndale University College & Seminary
Please note: you will not be eligible for the distance education library services if you reside outside of North America or are taking an in-class course at Tyndale.
For more questions, please contact the Public services librarian at email@example.com.