How you can search for eBooks in the Tyndale Library collections using WorldCat?
To find and view eBooks:
- Search for the eBook as you would any other resource in WorldCat
Note: See the Basic Search and Advanced Search pages in this tutorial
- In your Search Results, look at the left side bar. Check the eBook box under Format
Note: to see the exact number of eBooks that are available through the Tyndale Libraries do ensure that Tyndale University College & Seminary is selected in the drop-down menu beneath the search bar
- Click on the link to the record that interests you
- Scroll down to Find a copy online
- Click on icon that says: "View eBook" or "Access Online"
- Click on the eBook provider
Note: if you are accessing the Tyndale WorldCat at home or outside of Tyndale it is best to sign in first to https://one.tyndale.ca/ OR https://classes.tyndale.ca/ . This will identify Tyndale users who are authorized to access licensed digital content.
Now that we learned how to find and view books and eBooks through WorldCat we will now look at how to Find and Get Journal Articles