Presents the multifaceted world of ancient writing that forms the background to the literature of the Hebrew Bible. Provides reliable access to a broad, balanced and representative collection of ancient Near Eastern texts that have some bearing on the interpretation of the Bible by 90 contributors.
• Christianity: The Complete Guide
• Jesus: The Complete Guide
• Mary: The Complete Resource
• The Dictionary of the Bible and Ancient
• The History of the Jewish People in the Age of Jesus Christ
• The Reception of Jesus in The First Three Centuries
Includes 3 volumes:v. 1Canonical compositions from the biblical world. v.2 Monumental inscriptions from the biblical world. v.3 Archival documents from the biblical world.CLICK TITLE LINK FOR EBOOK ACCESS.
free online digitized virtual library of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Hundreds of manuscripts made up of thousands of fragments – discovered from 1947 and until the early 1960’s are now available to the public online. The high resolution images are extremely detailed and can be accessed through various search options on the site.