The Ontario Ministry of Education website provides online access to curriculum documents as well as examplars, policy documents, and teaching guides.
To browse these curriculum documents by subject and grade level select one of the following links:
To Education Library also has hard copies of the Ontario curriculum in the Government Documents and Reference collections.
Add your subject (i.e. Mathematics) as a keyword to narrow your results.
The following subject specific pages contain research tips and examples of printed and electronic curricular resources.
If you require further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When selecting a curriculum resource it is important to critically evaluate the resource. The following criterion, adapted from the British Columbia Ministry of Education, is designed to assist educators in this critical process:
1. Supports the Ontario curriculum
2. Content is current
3. Content is accurate
4. Scope and depth of coverage is appropriate to student needs
5. Material has significant Canadian content
6. Level of difficulty is appropriate for intended audience
7. Content integrates “real world” experiences